*Roshambo » 02 Dec 2025, 10:28 am » wrote: ↑ Yes, I most certainly did so. Where is your definition, cocksucker
Yes, it is.FJB » 02 Dec 2025, 10:34 am » wrote: ↑ that is NOT a definition you **** liberal cocksucking asshole
*Roshambo » 30 Nov 2025, 5:10 pm » wrote: ↑ Rumor has it.. the service members that "did as they were told" are seeking legal counsel .
Lawmakers voice support for congressional reviews of Trump's military strikes on boats
WAR CRIME
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers from both parties said Sunday they support congressional reviews of U.S. military strikes against vessels suspected of smuggling drugs in the Caribbean Sea and eastern Pacific Ocean, citing a published report that Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth issued a verbal order for all crew members to be killed as part of a Sept. 2 attack.
The lawmakers said they did not know whether last week's Washington Post report was true, and some Republicans were skeptical, but they said attacking survivors of an initial missile strike poses serious legal concerns.
“This rises to the level of a war crime if it's true,”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/articles/law ... 27956.html
*Roshambo » 30 Nov 2025, 5:40 pm » wrote: ↑ Mark Kelly says committee will hold hearing on boat survivor strike
The retired U.S. Navy captain said on "Meet the Press" that "we're going to put these people under oath."
-----------------------------------------------------
jerrab » 02 Dec 2025, 5:32 pm » wrote: ↑ -----------------------------------------------------
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... ar-crimes/
The memo from the Former JAGs Working Group came after The Washington Post reported Friday that Adm. Frank M. “Mitch” Bradley, who led Joint Special Operations Command at the time, ordered SEAL Team 6 to fire a second strike after the initial strike left two individuals clinging to the wreckage, in compliance with Hegseth’s directive.
=A group of former military lawyers issued a memo Saturday condemning Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth for allegedly ordering a special operations commander and military personnel to kill everybody aboard an alleged drug-carrying vessel on Sept. 2.The memo from the Former JAGs Working Group came after The Washington Post reported Friday that Adm. Frank M. “Mitch” Bradley, who led Joint Special Operations Command at the time, ordered SEAL Team 6 to fire a second strike after the initial strike left two individuals clinging to the wreckage, in compliance with Hegseth’s directive.